Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TUESDAY


We all know that Tuesdays aren't that great... WEEKENDS are ALWAYS better, unless you work.

I have a list of things to do today, let's see which ones are actually fun:

WORK-not fun

Upload music to my MP3 player- not fun at all (my computer is a pain in the ass when it comes to this)

Make dinner- Not fun unless you have a food fight, but then not fun when you have to clean it up

Meet Scentsy customer to give her testers to have a book party- Fun once I get the money and orders :)

Read with my daughter (HOMEWORK)- FUN, I enjoy it because she's 4 and so smart....

Watch recorded Reality TV shows- FUN, I'm such a cheesy reality junky :)

Cuddle and Love on Hubby- FUN FUN FUN because we all know Tuesdays are really tie you up Tuesdays... j/k

Go to sleep- FUN because I hope to be dreaming of Edward my love... I love Twilight!

1 comment:

Joy@WDDCH said...

That picture is HYSTERICAL! Gave me a good laugh! I don't think cooking is very fun but I do love to bake! I especially love to eat what I bake (ha ha)!