Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Morning Madness

Here's my two cents regarding my Monday Morning Madness... Just a few funny things that I seen this morning.

1. On my way to work I found myself snickering like a immature teenager... The truck next to me said HOLMES ERECTION Inc. I couldn't help but find that funny. Couldn't they somehow re-word Erection so it doesn't sound so perverted.

2. The next I was browsing Yahoo and it was talking about the Best and Worst paying jobs in US... #12 best paying jobs is for Psychiatrists and the best paid ones are in Nevada... I can only guess why. There are so many people living in or around Sin City Las Vegas that they go in debt or their husbands are cheating with hookers... I mean it is legal there after all. Who wouldn't be depressed and seeking medical help with all that going on?

Just my 2 cents...

No comments: