Friday, May 15, 2009

Queesy morning...

I was out of commission all day yesterday due to a sick child. I didn't even go to work. Evidently she has something viral that has been going around. She came home from school on Wednesday emotional and with a fever. She started throwing up in the middle of the night and spiked a fever of 103.4 which was hard to get down. Needless to say she proceeded to keep throwing up yesterday and even spiked a fever higher than that of 103.8 When I called the doctors office yesterday morning they said something viral has been going around and there was no need to bring her in. Just to give her some gatorade G2 since it has less sugar and they would call her in a prescription for vomiting (Zofran). The Zofran definitely helped and she never threw up after that. She has had a slight fever last night but it cleared up on it's own. I still kept her out of school today so she wouldn't risk getting any of the other kids sick... even though one of them evidently came to school and got her sick.

I just want to say I'm not feeling too well myself this morning. I'm sitting here at work waiting to leave for my OB appt. at 9 and I'm feeling a little queesy myself. I hope I don't get what she had.

No comments: