Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In need of a release form....

I am in need of some kind of print release form one of my customers. I gave them a disc with the pictures on it and they are wanting to get some printed on their own and the place said they needed a release signed by the photographer. I have searched online for a sample one and the only thing I can find are model releases. I mean I could always just type up something generic saying it is okay for the customer to print their images from the shoot wherever they want and sign it but I want it to look professional.

Is anyone willing to help out this newby photographer and maybe email me the basics or even a copy of theirs so I could change it up to make it my own? My email is luckeelady@pinncom.com if anyone is willing....

Thanks a bunch if so!

No comments: