Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My new Print Release....




Wendy Claborn PHOTOGRAPHY
Wedding, Engagement, Senior, Family, Children and Maternity

I, Wendy Claborn, of Wendy Claborn Photography hereby grant the following persons_________the release to use the images taken on the day of____________ to print or use for personal use on the internet such as posting to blogs or personal websites. I do not however, give authorization to alter or edit images in any way. Please consider this a copyright release.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me via phone or email at:
PHONE: 918-839-4582
EMAIL: luckeelady@pinncom.com

Date :_______________ Photographer Signature: _______________________



PO BOX 1271 Panama, OK 74951
BLOG: http://www.wendyclaborn.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wendyclaborn
So with the help of a fellow photographer friend Danielle Porter who let me look at her release, I was able to come up with one of my own. It looks much better saved because of the fonts and borders but here it is. I couldn't figure out how to save it as a picture or snap shot of screen.
Thanks again Danielle.

No comments: