Friday, April 24, 2009

TwiCon

I have become a extreme Twilight fan thus loving the actors/actresses in everything else they do. I so wish I could go to the TwiCon convention in Dallas on the dates of July 30-August 2 in Dallas, TX. Most of the cast will be there minus Edward and Bella but there is so much more.... I wish I could just go to the Volturi Masque Ball the one evening and get tickets to the 100 Monkeys show. They go on sale May 1st but I'm not sure where. I guess they will be through the convention. 100 Monkeys if you haven't already heard consists of Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) and a few of his actor/music friends that he lives with. They are a cool and funny band. I just want to be able to experience them in person.

I did notice though that on his page they will be playing at a place called Hal Samplers Gallery on May 30th in Dallas, TX. The admission is free but I don't know what kind of show it will be considering it is in a gallery. Who cares I may try to go anyway pregnant and all. I'm sure there won't be smoke since it is a gallery, at least not like a bar.

No comments: