Monday, April 20, 2009

My 2 Cents!


Here is my new object of affection. Everyone has been drooling over Kristen Steward (BELLA) and Robert Pattinson (EDWARD), and have totally overlooked Jackson Rathbone (JASPER). He is just as hot and has a lot going for him. He actually is in a band called 100 Monkeys and they really are pretty good. If they were to come around here anywhere close believe me I would be there. I admit I was in awe over Robert and still am but I think Jackson needs some recognition and I am willing to give that to him :) plus I hear Robert is being a player and trying to date both girls from Twilight Kristen and Nikki Reed (Rosalie). I think they both know and are still vying for him... I guess it's their bad if things go awry. This is just my opinion on the whole bit.

No comments: