Saturday, April 11, 2009

At the Park...



So today I did my first paid shoot. I didn't charge them much since it was a friend that I work with and went to school with but I had to charge him enough to pay for my gas into town and my time. I thought $30 was great for a session fee and putting it either on a disc or flash drive for them to take to print whereever they please. I'm just getting started and really need to gain the experience before I can charge what I really want or need to be charging. I know a lot of photographers charge a lot more for their session fees and charge even more for the discs. I did have a blast taking pictures of 4 little kids and even the ducks at the park. The funky haired duck was my fav. I should have pics of today's Easter shoot up soon but for now here is the silly duck.

No comments: