Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm such a ball bag!

WARNING: Do not read any further if you do not want me to ruin anything for you when it comes to the 2nd book in the Twilight series. I finally was able to get the second book of the Twilight series NEW MOON from my cousin. She had told me that the 2nd book was not her favorite for the sheer fact that she cried through most of it. I know I am emotional and all with the pregnancy anyway but I balled last night as I got through the first few chapters. I was so sad when he had left her. I really felt her pain. He acted as if he was stone cold about it and it didn't bother him to leave her. He even told her that he didn't want her, I just broke to pieces too. I know how he really feels about her though and it's just a front... to make it easier for the both of them. I mean he did speak to her in her mind after all when she was about to do something crazy in Port Angeles. Sorry if you haven't gotten around to reading it yet and I may have ruined it for you. It's still worth reading believe me! Any other Twilight fanatics out there?

No comments: