Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sale at Hobby Lobby


On my lunch break today I stopped by today to pick up the supplies to make my first tutu. Here are the colors I picked out. I plan on making a few if the first one turns out. Wish me luck. My 4-year-old is so excited and cannot wait to help me. When I couldn't decide on two or three colors (because I'm such an undecisive person anyway) I was happy to know that the tule was on sale so I ended up choosing 5 colors. The matte colors were regular 2.99 but were on sale for 1.99, and the shiny colors were regular 4.99 but were on sale for 2.99. Woo Hoo! I wasn't sure about the elastic though. I knew that I needed to get 1 inch for children and 1/2 inch for infants/toddlers, but they had like 3 different kinds, like braided, woven ribbed non-roll, and there was another. I wasn't sure which was the best. Any help would be appreciated because like always I'm clueless :) I will post pictures of the finished product once I get it done.

No comments: