Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Cousin/Best Friends Shoot....


I have been raggin' on them for awhile to let me take their pictures. Finally they say OK and it's a nice morning but by the time we get outside to take them the wind has kicked up and it ends of being too cold for the 2 month old baby.

I had to try to get what I could in 10-15 minutes. Here's the best of what I got. I had to edit her hair because it was flying EVERYWHERE.... can you tell? Aside from the wind and the new baby, her oldest has autism and we couldn't hardly get him to look at the camera, but he's still adorable! I got him to put on the antlers at one point and that made him happy.







1 comment:

luckeelady said...

I didn't get paid to take their pictures... I was doing it out of the goodness of my heart, they haven't had a family picture yet and I was thinking about framing it and giving it to them for Christmas!