Sunday, March 8, 2009

Reassurance...

So I woke up Friday Morning and had some bleeding. It kind of scared me so I called the Doctors office first thing when they opened because they had told me if my pain got worse or if I started bleeding that I needed to let them know. They wanted me to come in for an ultrasound... The ultrasound was reassuring because we actually seen the yolk sac and embryo and even seen the heart flutter. That made me feel better. But my cyst was still just as large and I actually had a smaller one on the other side. I guess I just overdid it the last few days before. I have been having to walk a lot more because I have been doing inventory at work and had to search for things along with walk across the campus to get and return the scanner everyday. Plus me and my hubby had a little fun the night before. It's never bothered me before but I guess since I have been not taking it so easy, the two made it worse. So the doctor told me to take it easy for the rest of the day and not go back to work and relax during the weekend. She gave me a restriction my hubby wasn't too fond of.... NO sex for at least 2 weeks until I haven't been bleeding. She wanted me to come back on Wednesday the 11th for a repeat ultrasound. Plus I have my New OB appointment on the 17th... I will be there everyweek for awhile and then hopefully it will spread out, even though I'm considered high risk from my last pregnancy I had severe pre-eclampsia and HELLP syndrome. At least we know what to watch for now....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey woman.
I hope you are making the hubby give you lots of foot rubs while you are suposed to be relaxing.

Thanks for entering my contest! I hope you win!

Ashley Wise said...

I hope everything turns out OK, and hubby will just have to deal... tell him its practice for when after the baby comes and he has to restrain himself lol.

You will be in my prayers =)