Friday, March 13, 2009

Home Bound

Home, Home, Home... I've decided to stay home today from work. I was all ready for work and everything though when I realized I was bleeding again. It wasn't that bad and was less than before but any red blood is kind of scary. I was using the restroom of course when I noticed it and I'm wondering if that is what caused it. I'm thinking it shouldn't normally cause it because every pregnant woman poops right?. A little normal straining shouldn't make that happen. What do you think? I don't think I'm going to call the doctor though because it's not much and it's already pretty much gone, plus I was just there 2 days ago and everything was fine. In addition to that my left leg is killing me. I guess I have some kind of cramp in my inside calf that just won't go away this morning. I'm trying to drink water thinking I may just be a little dehydrated but all I know is it really hurts to walk, I catch myself limping. My daughter didn't have school today either so instead of taking her to my mother-in-laws and going to work I just decided to stay home with her and relax. Although I don't know if I can relax too much because she's being a brat because she didn't get to go to grandmas today. She's definitely my drama queen!

No comments: