Friday, November 7, 2008

T.G.I.F.

So I started my new "Real Job" on Monday and I am so exhausted. I started working at the University of Arkansas Fort Smith as a secretary. I went from not having a job at all and sitting on my butt all day playing on the computer to working an 8 to 5 job all week.... and on top of that my office is on the 3rd floor and I make it a point to take the stairs because the elevator is slow and I really need the exercise. I bet I go up and down at least 10 times a day... I have been so ready for 5 O'clock to roll around but everyday I have had to do something after work. It has been really nice to sit here tonight and play on the computer and catch up on recorded shows on my dvr. I have a ton of stuff on my to do list for this weekend like Avon and Scentsy deliveries, so I don't think I will have much relaxtion time I can schedule.

No comments: