Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

My 4 year-old daughter Athena took this picture of me, with the help of her daddy of course. She missed half of my head though, but she sure got a good shot of my gorgeous AVON ring. I was trying to tell her to point the camera up.... but I guess she went to far right.... If anyone is interested in a beautiful Avon cluster statement ring, visit www.youravon.com/wclaborn
My baby girl and my awesome Hubby!


So my hubby surprised me today with a new digital camera. My old one wasn't very good plus it wouldn't hold a charge. I'm so Happy! I havn't really had a chance to take too many pictures other than in the house because it gets dark by the time I get home from work but here's a few of my family. My hubby also surprised me with dinner this evening and my favorite, Newyork style cheesecake. He knows I prefer it over cake anyday :)

No comments: