Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things Part 2

I know we like our children to have a positive self image about themselves.... I mean you can't expect others to like you if you don't like yourself. But... my daughter is a little silly. I guess she hears us says she's beautiful and cute all the time. When most people say she's cute I have to remind her to say thank you because most of the time she says I know.... but this was a little silly today.

I picked her up from her music/arts class and we were going to lunch. She asked where are we going to eat again Mom? I said Long John Silvers and then here comes the kicker.... she said....

I can't go there, I'm too cute to eat there.... What the heck, I died laughing though and called her a silly bug. And then later of course she said Mom you're too cute to go in and made me feel good but humored again.

No comments: