Sunday, July 19, 2009

Daughter's 5th Bday PARTY

My YUMMY cupcake I made!

Her cousin really enjoying one of my cupcakes!

Athena opening some gifts...



The birthday party went great yesterday although I was extremely exhausted afterwards. We indeed did have an outside water party. Here are a few pics from the party. I made those cupcakes the night before, chocolate and vanilla (keep in mind I've never decorated cupcakes before except for just spreading frosting). a couple of hours before the party I sat outside by the faucet and filled a whole bucket of water balloons and got soaked in the process doing it because our faucet wasn't easy to turn on and off so I had to keep it on the whole time while filling them up and so I got sprayed several times, good thing I had my mega maternity suit on (:

No comments: