Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boudoir self portraits....



So I did a boudoir session with a friend today. I took pictures for her and in return she took pictures of me for my hubby. She had to leave for a few minutes so while she left I took these pictures of myself to kill some time. Not bad for some self portraits with my camera on the tripod set with a timer huh? anyways I had a blast and would love to do some more boudoir sessions. I was comfortable with taking those kind of pictures and she was comfortable with having them taken also. I will post some of the pictures from mine and hers when I edit them a little. Let's just say we had a ton of wardrobe changes so it may be awhile....

2 comments:

Na said...

i love these kind of photos
i'd love 2 have sum taken of me for my hubby lol

luckeelady said...

Me and my friend had a blast taking the pictures. I think they turned out great and I had a ton of ideas but just didn't have enough time to incorporate them all.... If you want some done just message me and we'll figure out a price.