Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Before and After




























I thought these pictures were funny. I took them this morning to show everyone my versatile look :) Funny story, or at least I think it is, I was getting ready for work this morning and I told my hubby I thought I looked like a politicians wife or something with my pearls and flipped out Betty hair. He really didn't see it. But now that I'm editing and looking at the pictures I think I look more like Suzie Homemaker or a Stepford Wife but I know better than that... my husband does more of the kitchen duties... I taught him well :)

I know they may look a little pale in the face, but I normally am pretty pale especially since I went back my natural color brown. Plus I played around in photoshop and used difuse glow and I love that distortion. Makes it look more glamourish. Plus if you click on the pics and enlarge them you'll see it eliminates all the blemishes, my lifesaver.

3 comments:

Na said...

kyute.kute.cute!

luckeelady said...

thanks... believe it or not I actually cut my own hair this weekend. no help from anyone but a handheld mirror and dull kitchen scissors. I dyed it back my natural color last week and decided to go even further because I was bored with it :)

Unknown said...

love the hair!

love the pics too! Rock on!