Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Notebook....

I watched the movie THE NOTEBOOK for the first time this morning and I swear it was one of the best romance movies I have ever seen. I know I heard good ratings from it back when it first came out but I'm not one for going to the movies or even renting from the video store. It just happened to be on Sattelite and I recorded it. The plot was amazing and the love the shared was the kind of love I hope the continue to have with my husband forever, although I hope neither one of us has dementia/alzheimers (even though it runs in his family). I balled my eyes out at the end when he laid in bed with her at the end, not really what I was expecting, I was expecting another one of her Sundowner episodes. Sorry if I ruined the ending for anyone... I really didn't say exactly what happened. Anyone who hasn't watched it, NEEDS TO! especially now that Valentines Day is coming, definitely a chick flick...

No comments: